Car Dealer Software, Auto Dealer Management Software &
Links and related info
- We are a proud member of Florida Independent Automobile Dealers Association
(FIADA) and National Independent Automobile Dealers Association (NIADA)
- The most popular companies that offer dealer management systems (DMS) and buy here pay here
software programs to independent vehicle dealers are: Advanced Car Dealer Manager, Auto Logic,
Nowcom, Dealer Support Services, Frazer, and Manheim Tracker. After a thorough review, testing of the different programs
and speaking with a few hundred indepdent dealers, we found that
Advanced Car Dealer Manager
from Integrated Dealer Solutions is the best DMS for independent dealerships in the state of Florida.
- Companies that offer Florida electronic temporary registration (temp tags, ETR) programs are:
Florida ETR, Title Tec, T21, Auto Manager, Auto Data Direct, ADD123, Florida ETR
Temp Tags, CVR (Computerized Vehicle Registration), and Dealer Support Services. After reviewing each program we found that Florida ETR (www.floridaetr.com) is the best electronic temporary registration and temp tag service provider in the state of Florida.
The cost is the same with each provider, so the important qualities that we saw
in Florida ETR Temp Tags were:
- Consisent 100% service uptime.
- Responsive and knowledgeable customer support 24 hours per day.
- Easy online signup in 3 minutes so you can print tags just about
- Free tags when you signup.
- Printing temp tags since 2008 when the Florida Department of
Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles launched the ETR program.
- No contract. No minimum usage. No monthly or annual fees.
- Automatic replenishment of temp tag paper stock.
- Maintain a prepaid temporary tag balance easily. Good reports and
- Locally based in Florida.
- The benefit of using a dealer management system is tremendous. It allows you to control all crucial elements of your business in one place - inventory, customers, reports, paperwork, buy here-pay here, temp tags, marketing and your website.
- Cars Search Engine
- Buy Here, Pay Here dealers will appreciate performing collections
with a dealer management system like Advanced Car Dealer Manager. The National
Alliance of Buy Here, Pay Here Dealers is also a good resource for self-finance dealers nationwide.
- Most successful dealers are online these days and many dealer service providers offer website services. Be sure to look at ease of content adjustment, ease of adding inventory and pictures, and the places where your vehicles get distributed to. The marketplace is competitive, but we've surveyed a few hundred of dealers that indicated they've been happiest with Dealer Jump. Read more about the
dealer website service.